Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hey family!

Hope everybody had a great Easter. Mine was pretty good. A member had us over for dinner so it was pretty fun. Definitely miss home during the holidays sometimes.. haha but thats ok.


Transfers are now here. I will be staying here and the new missionary coming in is named Elder Smith. If its the kid im thinking of then he came into the field with me. He wasnt in my district though so i have no idea what hes like. Elder TImberlake is headed to Woodland. Gonna miss that guy.

My week has been pretty good. You think I would have a lot to tell you guys but I dont.. :(I'm sorry haha) A lot of people have been out of town because of spring break. We met with Crystal the other day and she is struggling so bad with her family.. Its rough,  her step dad is an alcoholic and tears the family apart. She needs a different environment so badly. Our other baptismal date named Andy got evicted so we have no idea where he is.. haha freak. BUT we did have a sweet miracle the other day. We were walking and you remember Charlie? The Jehovahs Witness? Well we saw him drive by so we booked it and tried to find him in a neighborhood. We finally were able to find him after tons of running. He is doing pretty good he was so glad to see us. He told us the new place where he was living which is really close to us! But... we went to go see him and a guy said he moved earlier that day. Sooo.. were not quite sure whats going on. I hope Heavenly Father keeps placing him in our path because he really needs it.

We also found a less active that we were able to get to church on Sunday. She hasnt been to church since her teens. We have some members that are doing a really great job fellowshipping her. Its really exciting. We tracted into another less active and we noticed she doesnt have ANYTHING in here apartment because she lost it all in storage. So myself  and Elder Timberlake were out and about and found a nice couch that we hauled over there. that was sweet we put it on a shopping cart and pushed it over haha people were looking at us like what are they doing... but she was SOOO grateful. It was a really cool experience.

As far as investigators go its kinda the same. Well we did pick up a little family but we arent sure how legit they are. They are soooooooo busy and we meet again on the 12th. Her husband is a jerk she says and wont talk to us but her and her kids will. Hopefully things work out there   Gma and Gpa Thorne had some of the cousins email me that was sooo sweet! That meant a lot to me. Mom that reminds me i wanna see Grant do the dance :) haha i have seen that dance a lot. I miss everybody so much.

Yeah Mom I cant believe how many people are out on missions right now that I graduated with. Its so nuts. Its nice for me to know that..It kinda keeps me going sometimes. Especially today haha. Today I have thought about home quite a bit.. idk why its weird but yeah it will be fine no worries :) I just miss my favorite family ever thats all. :)

Well.. time for me to bounce my dudes. I love you all so much and I pray that you will all stay safe. I want you all to know how important this Gospel is.. We are in the final days. Its very important that we all pick it up. The Lord needs us.. I love you all so very much! Take Care! Elder Baller is out until next week!

View DSCN5221[1].jpg in slide show   This is a picture of from left:  Elder Timberlake Tanner, and Elder Bezzant a Spanish Speaking Elder Tanners mentioned before. They are at the Sacramento Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment