Monday, December 10, 2012

HIIIIIII BEST FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So as you know i did get a new companion! Lets just say we have totally different personalitys. But i know i can learn a lot from him. I get the feeling im only gonna be here for 5 more weeks we will see though! At the beginning of this week he had to go to Sacramento for a doctors appointment. So yes i did get to leave the mission and go to downtown Sac. It was pretty sweet! I got to see the capital and they had a huge party thing going on there outside for christmas. We didnt get invited.. Jerks!! :( hahaha but it was way cool going to Sacramento, loved it. Davis is awesome! i love it here. I have become close to some people i feel. Me and my new companion Elder Wykle are trying to contact and find new people. Its hard but we are pushing! :) BTW my new companion is from Texas. Anyway..... so we are working on finding some people. Nothing big is going on here with investigators. We are just working hard on finding right now. So on Sunday i was leading Elder Wykle to church on bike and for some reason he looked down and when he looked up i was gone! hahahah so he went one way while i went anohter and we got lost for about 15 mins. I didnt know he was gone for the longest time. I looked back and saw so many ways he could have gone and i kept praying in my head wondering what to do. So many ideas came to mind but when i would go for it i had a bad feeling. I finally picked a road that i felt good about and i kept going just hoping it was the spirit and i kept biking just waiting to find him and finally i saw him up ahead just standing next to his bike hahahah i was laughing pretty hard. So that just explains my companion. :) This transfer is a temple transfer so we get to go to the temple! I'm not sure which week its gonna be but we will find out soon :). My new zone is ok.. I miss our old zone so much!! Yeah mom i heard you are talking to sister H. She is awesome! I miss her a lot. She was like a mom hahaha it was awesome. I can't think of much more to say.. :( this week was just an interesting week trying to get wykle all settled in and me trying to figure out how to lead the area. Haha its weird leading the area. Idk what im doing... im still green as can be! :) Madi is going to Seattle!!!!!!!!!??? Whoaaaa!!! DAD ITS YOUR MISSION BRO!!!! :) I'm sure ill be getting a letter from her soon. Well i hope so atleast haha. Thats way exciting though! When does she leave? With the people writing me... Madalie is by far the most consistant hahaha i can always count on getting a letter back from her asap! Marlies writes me every once in awhile im sure she is super busy. Im writing somebodys sister from my mtc district hahaha and a couple more people from school that you wouldnt know i dont think. Its sweet hearing from the people of the real world :). I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! I have the best family and friends in the world!!!!! Until next week your friend... your son... your brother... your grandson.. your nephew... is out!! Elder Tanner J. Howell. Peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment