Monday, December 10, 2012

Whats up family!!!!!!!!! Elder Howell here!!!!!! Sorry you did not hear from me yesterday... On transfer week or whatever you will hear from me on tuesday not monday... Mom i know that you got a hold of sister hernandez. She is awesome btw.. BIG NEWS!! Well not really big news but its news everybody saw it coming. I am staying here in Davis and my trainer elder blake just left me. he is going to vaccaville! I have a companion coming in whose name is elder wykle. I have heard he is an awesome guy. I'm sure we will have a great time together. its gonna be weird because i now have to lead the area and get him in the groove of the ward and stuff. Wish me luck ;). No it will be fun and good for me. The work here is still pretty slow. We talk to that black guy here at the library all the time and he came to church last sunday! That was awesome to see him there and he said that he loved it and that he will be coming back. We will see what happens with him. Everything is still pretty slow.. we are still teaching and seeing people but no serious committments or anything. This time of the year is really hard i hear, but all i can do is keep pushing! :) Mom for the christmas stuff yeah just do as President Alba says.. he knows best haha. i'm curious to see how Christmas turns out this year. We had the christmas devotional at the stake center on sunday and during that they have what they call a creche festival. Where hundreds of nativity sets are set up in the gym from all sorts of religions and people. Its soo cool! I have a picture that i'll send you! What are your guys plans for Christmas?? OHHHHHHH which reminds me. Soooooo... We are given the option of skype or phone. We can either skype for 30 mins or call for 45 mins. I'm leaving that decision up to you guys! So let me know what you would like :) It has been raining here for the past like 4 or 5 days. Its crazy! Riding my bike in it is pretty intense haha sometimes it will come down super hard.. and other times its just sprinkles. You never know when its gonna change it just happens so fast. Luckily right now its not raining so im actually dry for once. The weather is so weird here this time of year. Or probably always. I'm used to snow and all that good stuff haha. Momma if you could send me those addresses i asked for last week. I kinda need those :). So funny story.. we have been talking about getting a christmas tree for the apartment and i came home yesterday for the night and elder lenen and elder johnsen bought one! haha i am gonna have my first real christmas tree! they stuffed it in the back of the car with part of it hanging out the windows while driving on the freeway. The car is a mess right now. Good thing i dont have to clean it out ;). Mom say hi to Judy, Chet, and Bishop Greer for me. I miss them!!! :( I heard BYU is getting Jabari Parker... if that is true that is sooooooo sick! We gonna take national championship! haha I also heard the BYU plays San Diego St. Go Cougars!!! Gosh....... I wish I had more to tell you guys.. but im just doing missionary work there is nothing new with me. The only thing really is that i'm gonna miss my zone and my district! :( a lot of the people that i became close to are leaving. Everybody but 2 companionships are getting new companions. I'm gonna miss all of them but i'm sure ill see some of them again. Anyway... Time for me to bounce! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! Let me know if i can do anything for the family or for the friends. Until next week... Elder Tanner J. Howell is outtttt! Peace my dudes

No comments:

Post a Comment