Monday, January 7, 2013

Hey family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo.. im not gonna hold anything back. Right now is pretty hard being a missionary not gonna lie. Work here is super slow... i feel like i just ride around on my bike and get drenched in the rain for no purpose because its just so slow here. It doesnt help that my companion is getting super lazy. There is always one thing after another that is wrong with him. Its soooooo frustrating but im keeping my cool haha. Johnsen (the ZL) talks to me quite a bit about this stuff and we just try to work things out and see what we can do. Being a missoinary isnt as hard as its sounding right now haha. Its just been kinda slow lately and the holidays and everything. I know that ill come out of this stronger though. Other than that things are going well! I love the people im serving around and i love the ward! I think ill be leaving though.. mom and dad you guys dont think im leaving because ive been here for 3 months. i have actually been here for 4.. this is awkward :) haha but everybody thinks that im gone. i feel that i am gone too. We will see though where the Lord wants me. So transfers are this week so you wont hear from me until Tuesday!! I dont want you to get on monday and see that there is nothing haha. I'm really anxious to see what happens though. I'm gonna miss this ward when i leave. i have so many people that i want to come back and see when i go home. I know you are concerned about my cough... haha my cough is getting better! I went to go see a doctor in the stake and he just got back in town from utah. Guess wehre in utah? right next to wear Ryan, Zac, and Trevor live! haha it was so cool talking to him about that area and having flashbacks. he met zacs dad because he is the bishop. I felt like i was back in utah for a little. I miss utah! I wish it would snow here and the "mountains" here would grow. California is awesome though not gonna lie. My companion is doing alright. he always has something wrong with him and it slows us down all the time. i get so frustrated because i dont just want to sit around (i know that doesnt sound like me) haha but really! Im trying to love him but its so hard sometimes. I know things will pick up when i get a companion that wants to work and not complain about everything. he is senior comp and i do everything. Pshh whats up with that haha :). Johnsen has been emailing the president saying i need a different comp. The ZLs have been telling me how well i have been doing this transfer with everything. they say im a great missionary and need a better companion to keep on learning. I love those guys they keep me going. New years was pretty fun. We went to the Nyes house and celebrated it new york style. The nyes are such an awesome family. The sister missionaries that are in davis were there too it was awesome. Then when i came home i saw the pizza that the Thornes ordered me just chillin at the door haha it was so cool! We all enjoyed it! I got a letter from Madi the other day telling me about all the people that are going on missions are getting married. People are getting married!!? What the heck is going on mback at home. Thats so weird.. im getting so old. :) I'm so excited for all the girls that are going out. Weird to think they will be getting home at like the exact same time as me! I think its so funny how many people are out on missions or going out on missions. Only in utah.. :) Anyway... I dont really have any cool stories to tell since the work has been going pretty slow. I have done quite a bit of service though for members which is nice. It keeps me busy and builds a reltionship with them. I miss you all soooooooooooo much. I really really do. I sometimes think about what i would do to see you guys again for just 5 mins haha but i know what im doing is the right thing. Even though its really hard sometimes.. its totally worth it. The mission isnt for me, its for others. I love you all sooooooooooo much! Stay safe in the cold. Keep partying hard and being awesome. Peace out until next week! We'll see where i end up! :) TALK TO YOU ON TUESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment