Monday, November 26, 2012

Whats up family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last week until transfers!!! Odds are my trainer is gone.. but we will see! Everybody thinks im staying but we will find out for sure at the end of the week. My Thanksgiving was pretty good. I missed home a lot though.. We went to a turkey bowl with the YSA ward and that was a lot of fun actually. After that the zone went and played some soccer. I miss playing legit soccer so much! It was a lot of fun getting out playing again. Then we went to a dinner at our ward mission leaders house with all his family and everything. Then we went to a recent converts home and we ate there for a little while and just hung out. So yeah my thanksgiving was pretty good i did miss home a lot though. The work here is sooooo slow during the holidays ive heard. So nothing too special happened this week. Earlier this week we had a family home evening with a member and she has like 4 little kids and they took over 200 pictures on my camera haha they loved it. And their daughter made me build her a spaceship out of leggos and if i stopped she would threatin to rip my planner haha they are such a fun family. We didnt get to see any of our investigators because they were all out of town. The teaching is so slow right now. Yesterday at church was a lot of fun. We had to go in and answer some questions from the little kids and taught them about why were out on missions. They are so funny. On wednesday we are going to teach the seminary.. we will see how that goes. They arent gonna be as funny as the primary kids just ebcause thats not even possible but it will be a fun and a learning experience! :) Mom thats so sweet you went to black friday! you never would do that! I hope you got me some cool stuff haha jk :). I only have to miss one more how cool is that?? I remember last year when i was in the middle of EVERYBODY just having a good ole time but i almost died becuase people are crazy haha its so much fun! Congrats to Makaila for being engaged!! That is crazy!!!!! I was thinking the other day that if im gonna get the nephew i have been dreaming of Brayton or Justin needs to get married within the next year because a pregnancy is 9 months (if you guys didnt know.) Time to get on top of that brothers!! I need addresses to Moms brothers and sisters (including Jarens tranfer address if he gets transfered) and thats all. I have everybody elses address that i need. HUGE shout out to the Mitchells!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much for the gift!!!! I appreciate it soooo much!!!! Shout out to Bryson Clark. Headed to Michigan English speaking! Yeahhhhh state side english! Thats wussup! he leaves the same day as trenton.. that is nuts. Miss those kids. Anyway..... I love you guys sooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pray for you each every night. You all mean soooo much to me. If there is anything i can do for the family please let me know! Can't wait to hear from you again next week!! LOVE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!! Elder Howell/Teaskie/Tbone/T/Lilt is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment