Monday, November 19, 2012

Hellloooooo Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooo... to being this off i have to give a big shout out to my brother/best friend from birth trempin neilson! CONGRATS MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really upset though because my package didnt come on saturday.. i bet its back at the apartment right now. I'll watch the video when i get home. It better be there. I can't believe he is going to Chile!!! I heard from some emails haha I'm soooo stoked for him!! Little jealous because all my friends are out of the country learning spanish or some other language... BUT this is where the Lord wants me so im satisfied :). Thank you for sending the package though.. i'm sure ill get it. I'm doing just dandy out here. Been thinking a lot about home lately because of the holidays and what not haha but i hope you all have excellent holidays. Black friday is coming up feel free to buy me tons of awesome stuff to put in my room for when i get home.. just sayin ;). For Thanksgiving this year I get to do a turkey bowl with the young single adults ward here in davis. I'm pretty excited for that. The spanish elders that live with me got permission for the whole mission because they were curious what they could do. After that were going to the ward mission leaders house for thanksgiving. Supposedly he is gonna have tons of family there so that could be awkward kinda haha but it will be fun. But after that were headed back off to work unless we find somewhere else to go. Were allowed to go and hang out with families and stuff to build relationships but we havent really gotten invited anywhere else. We will figure it out :). I'm so happy that you guys get to go to st george this year. I havent been there in foreverrrrr. Hope you guys party it up there. Be safe. Nothing too special happened this week... Like really haha. Were teaching this lady Marilyn who we ran into outside the library last week. She loves to show us pictures of her past.. its kinda hard to stay focused because there are soooooo many. We have to just tell her to stop sometimes so we can teach her haha. The sisters in our district had a baptism on saturday so that was a good experience. I was a witness and ive never done that before. When she went under and i looked at the other guy for confirmation i felt like a football referee for the field goals haha it was pretty funny. We were going through our formers and we thought we should go see this Curt dude. He is awesome!!! He is this black guy that LOVES the Lord!! he is so funny. He has lots of health problems so hes kinda hard to understand sometimes but he has the accent and enthusiasm of the black people haha i love it! We will be going back to teach him this week. He doesnt know if he will join the church but he is really interested in the priesthood. We will see how that goes. Those are our 2 newest investigators though. The work is starting to pick up again. I love the ward im in so much. I have been biking in the rain a lot lately. Its kinda fun actually :). Thats so funny hearing about janaes baby. I have yet to see pictures of him so i hope to get them soon. I miss that little guy!! :( I can't believe the Mitchells are already home from their mission.. thats so nuts. I hope they enjoyed it even though it was difficult. I dont know exactly how theres was but missions are sooo difficult. But I learn something new everyday. But.. thats probably because i dont know that much in general so there are many things to learn from :). Congrats to Miranda and Miles. Shouldnt they be having a baby soon? They should get going on that.. hahaha. I miss my family!!!! I love them soooooo much!!! I have the best friends in the world. I cant believe so many people are getting their calls and/or leaving. Thats soooo sweet. I miss my good ole friends. Crazy to think that some of the friends that left really fast after high school go home in less than a year.. whoaaaaaaaa. Times flies!! Time is going by pretty fast for me. Honestly some days are slower than others but for the most part its going by fast. I get along with elder blake really well. He is a goof. He understands my humor thank goodness. If he didnt i would die...... we think he will be leaving at the end of this transfer. He is kinda trunky but im trying to help him out as he helps me out. Thats how companionships work my dear friends. Christmas is coming up!!!! Mom... I have no idea what i want. I really really dont. Maybe some ties? I would like skinny ties if i do get any. Maybe some garments? Gosh Idk mommy I don't really need anything i dont think!! Ughhh just surprise me unless i give you some ideas in the coming weeks. Now the question is.. what can i get your guys for christmas!? :) Well... I hope all of you are doing well. Miss you all so much! Have a greattttttttt thanksgiving! I hope as i go back to my apartment my package will be there. If not.. I'm gonna fight some people because im so huge ;). Love my family and friends sooooo much!! Thank you for everything you guys do for me!! Peace out until next week. DJ Teaskie/Elder T is out!! DUECES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment