Monday, November 19, 2012

Hola mi familia!!!!!!!!! (I wish I knew spanish) Hi my favorite family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hows everything going in the utah snow?? I miss that stuff so much!! Its freezing here at night and there isnt even any snow. Whats the freezing cold without snow?? I'll never understand Northern California. It just rains here sometimes and that's it. On the bright side I don't have to shovel any walkways or anything.. haha not like i ever did that at home anyway. Right dad? ;) I'm sure you have already caught on by now that I am able to email today! We are at the stake center in the family history library. Unfortunately, I forgot my usb cord for my camera so you wont be getting any pictures today :( thats my bad. I knew i was gonna forget it. I'm retarded. Glad to hear that everybody is staying busy! But lets be honest.. you guys are not as busy as me.. :) kidding! We are all working hard and playing hard. Thats how we live :). I'm always so exhausted at the end of the day! Its nuts.. im sure you guys are exhausted too working to get money. I remember when i worked to get money... not. I never did ;) hahaha I went out to the mailbox on saturday expecting my sd card... and there was NOTHING! I was sooooo disappointed haha. TRENTON GET YOUR CALL!!!!!!!! Congratulations to Zack!! I miss and love that kid. Tell him congratulations for me puhhleasseee! I cant believe he is going to Ecuador where Madi was. That just blows my mind. Also congratulations to John Gleason (Gleags) he is going to new york new york spanish. Thats where Dallin Vanmondfrans is I think. I'm so happy to hear about all these people about to get their calls or getting their calls. The ladies are going to go out too! That is awesome! Crazy how they will probably be home before me.. hahaha. Thats awesome though. This work is going hard. I'm not looking forward to everybody speaking spanish around me though when i get home ;). Anyway.. My week was pretty sweet! Last week when we left the library after emailing there was a lady outside who pulled me and a spanish elder aside (Elder Lenen) and talked to us for a little bit and me and Elder Blake picked her up as a new investigator a couple days later. That was a miracle. Right place at the right time. We will see how it turns out. Her name is Marilyn. Me and blake were walking our bikes through an intersection at night and these 2 cars crashed into each other. It was the most retarded wreck i have ever seen. People are dumb haha. But no it really was scary we rushed over to see how everything was and they all were perfectly fine. I thought i was gonna have to save a life but it didnt happen. The only thing the passenger of the car that caused it was worried about was finding her glasses. I walk up and say "are you ok" "yeah can you find my glasses" hahaha uhh yeahh.. i guess that was the most important thing to her in the moment. I also saw an asian riding her bike the other day run into a parked car in a intersection.. that was really funny hahaha i tried to hold in my laugh. She was perfectly fine. She was sooo embarrassed though. One night me and blake were riding our bikes and some dude stops us and wanted to talk about the gospel. So of course we pulled over to a table and chatted. Turns out this guy is as high as a kite because he has prescription weed card or whatever. He asked us if we smoked or drank and what not hahaha. but we talked about the gospel and met up with him a couple days later. He was a Jehovah Witness who knew sooooooooo much about the Bible that i didnt even know how to respond to him. He ended up dropping us because he is hardcore Jehovah. Hmmm what else happened this week. Some teenage kids asked me and blake what planet we were from hahaha people always give us so much crap its a lot of fun. We also had interviews with President Alba. Mine went well. I love that guy. He is seriously the most christlike man everrrr! I don't think I have anymore special things to tell you guys... things are just going well here. The work is a little slow right now but im having fun. I miss and love you all soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!! My testimony has grown so much while ive been out here.. Its super crazy. Anyway.. I think its time for me to get going. Trenton i cant wait for your call to come!!! Don't go spanish so I have somebody to talk to. ;) I LOVE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment