Monday, November 5, 2012

Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Just another week here in Davis California. Thank you sooooo much for the package. I was sooo excited to see the pictures that were inside i was so freakin happy. Idk what to do with the sheets though.. haha i dont relaly need them but ill figure it out. Well.. Most of my week has to do with the camp I believe. The beginning part wasnt that special. Camp liahona was awesome!!!!! It was such a great experience. I got to meet so many missionaries. I got to talk to Elder Dax Johnson who went to Jordan. That was pretty sweet. We had so many devotionals and little class things. Their goal was just to strenghten our faith and get us more motivated. It definitely worked. On our way there my ride took the coast line there. It was soooooo cool! I got to see the ocean when the fog was all around. It was so cool looking. I have a couple pictures Ill send. Also on our way there i saw a 2 point buck. Wow major flashbacks haha i didnt get any pictures though because we didnt have time to stop.. we were already running late. But it was awesome! We also did some service with cutting down huge trees and carrying the wood down a huge hill. of course I was the one carrying the biggest ones just becasue im so huge. haha NOT! But it was such a great experience. I stayed warm except for the showering. The showers were FREEZING!!!!!!! Never been so miserable in my life haha. A really cool thing we did was praying in the trees individually for 30 mins. That was an amazing experience for everybody. Except i knelt right beside deer poop. That was kinda distracting thinking about hunting and stuff but i kept control.. hahaha :) Earlier this week I was able to give 2 blessings in one day. That was really cool.. i felt like a big deal :). Our recent convert deborah that just got baptized was struggling so we went over and gave her a blessing and then at dinner with a recent convert named steve who is the most interesting guy ever needed a blessing. he is actually getting evicted from his house.. its sooo sad. I love that guy so much. But he will figure it out. Halloween this year was just another day for us haha. They didnt want us out late because of all the crazy college kids that are here but it was pouring rain at night so it wasnt as crazy as i thought. We had to ride our bikes in it and it was a blast! I love the rain! It was super cold though.. I wore justins coat thing he gave me. That thing is amazing. We had dinner at a members home and that was like the most exciting thing haha but we also made shirts before we went home for camp liahona so i guess that was the most exciting thing. I wanted to go out trick-r-treating and dress up as a missionary but we didnt do it :( ;) haha. How was your guys halloween?? Did you go trick-r-treating?? I bet dad went out. I dont really have much more to add. Maybe a little story.. We forgot about our appointment on Tuesday and we were with the Sisters and we cant drive in their car but we had to get back to our bikes FAST. Soo about 3 blocks away I gave the sisters my backpack and shoes and booked it to the church to get my bike soo fast hahaha they were dying laughing. I was stepping on so much crap like branches and rocks it killed. People were looking at me like i was an idiot. I loved it. But thats basically all that happened this week. I dont really need anything from you guys. Thank you so much for the package again. I love getting those things I feel so cool. I hope everything is going well with you all. I miss you all soooooo much! But I know this is the right thing to do and I'm freakin loving it!! Some questions I have are hows Mac doing with the winter?? Do you think he will make it?? If you have to take him to my room I dont care :). Idk why i said some.. because i think thats the only question i have haha. I just hope you guys are doing well let me know if your man AKA Elder Howell can do anything for you. Love you all sooooooo much!!!! I have the best family ever!!!!!!!!!!!! OH Btw.. I cant wait for Trenton to get his call!!!!!!!!!! Thats sooooooooooooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah buddy!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!! Thank you family for all you do for me!!! BEST FAMILY EVER!!!!!!!! (sorry about the "!" got a little carried away...) Until next week..... Your man.... DJ Teaskie... Elder Howell.... Is out!! PEACE! :) Gotta go save Gods children!

No comments:

Post a Comment