Monday, January 21, 2013

Hey family!!!!!!! Sooooo... I got some news for everybody. But first there are some rules that President Alba has layed down very strongly. Some of these rules really bug me but I know they are coming from the Lord. This mission supposedly needed them. I guess a lot of people have become O.C. (outta control.) So let me touch on a couple of these rules. I'm NOT allowed to email anybody except for mom, dad, brayton, justin. THATS IT :(. I'm not even allowed to email grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, nothing! Its so hard.. I'm pretty frustrated with the rules, but its okay. I have been emailing a couple of friends especially Trenton.. Idk what to do about that one.. I want to email him because it will take forever to talk to him while he is in Chile, but like I said president watches who were emailing and he is laying down these rules hard... Ugh. Also... we are now not allowed to have toys or anything like that.. soo.. I'm sending my car back home :( it was fun while it lasted haha. There is a member here that is giong to send it off for me.. or drop it off in march when she goes through sandy. No need to keep an eye out. It will arrive when it does. I trust her. Another rule is were only allowed to listen to motab... ewwww hahaha. Last rule is no electronics. That was kinda already a rule but he slammed down on it so idk if i will be able to use those recording things that brayton wanted to send me. Sooo... yeah these rules are very frustrating but i know as im obedient that me, my area, and my family will be blessed. Soooooo... now im done complaining...... haha but I have the transfer news. I AM GOING TO VACAVILLE!!!! Its only liek 30 mins away haha so nothing too big but im leaving my greenie area!! YAY!! :) I'm actually kinda sad to be leaving here because i love it so much and im comfortable.. which is why im leaving :(. I'm so excited to see what the Lord has in store for me. I will be biking again... yayyy... :) Nah it will be good. My new companion is named Elder Timberlake. He is a super quiet humble guy i hear. People say im gonna love him. Elder Blake is giong home tomorrow. Feel free to search out for him and see how things are going. i'm sure he would love to talk. This past week was pretty good. Kanza (the african american) came to church yesterday to say bye to me and it sounds like he is gonna keep on attending church even though me and blake are gone. I actually had a really cool experience the other day. We were weekly planning and we were going through the formers. I found a former that i have been wanting to see but just havent yet. So i called him up and we started talking about his past and i started talking about the atonement. he then asked how to do i get to heaven, so i explained faith, repentance, baptism, enduring to the end. He straight up was just like I want to get baptized. I was like uhhhhh ok yeah so we set a date and said a prayer over the phone and that was that. BUT dont get too excited with this story ebcause its not a happy ending haha. I got a call at church and he said that god will direct him in his ways and he is fine where he is at. He has a mental disease where he is TERRIFIED of crowds. I think thats why he backed out ebcause he has to go to chruch twice before baptized. Soo.. it kinda sucks he bailed but thats okay because i feel like a seed was planted and he will eventually come around. Thats that latest news on our teaching. nothing too special is going on. The only special thing going on is that i'm leaving. Actually there is a funny story... Once again going through the formers and i wanted to go see somebody that lived by us. Well we went over there a couple times and we could hear the tv on but she would never answer. Well one day we biked by and there were cops outside her house. We were so confused, but then as we were biking by we heard a lady on the phone say "Gingers dead!' The lady that we have been trying to see was DEAD nobdoy knew though because she lived alone! Hahaha so crazy and sad :(. I need a new journal if thats okay.. I'm only down to a few pages left so if you could send it to my new area when i get you my address or just send it to the mission home and it will get to me eventually. Oh yeah where im going is where sister hernandez is. She is stoked to see me again. Yes mom my friends name is madalie and her mom works at costco haha idk how you ever got on that topic. That would be sooooooooo cool to do something fun when i get back. We gotta hit up a cruise again with EVERYBODY this time :). I'm used to the weather here.. its not as bad as utah at all. It is cold on my bike but a member made me a scarf which has helped out a ton surprisingly. but yes i am staying warm mom dont you fret! It will start warming up here soon. everybody is saying its usually not this cold here. Just my luck.. Whitney is already home?! WHAAAA!? Noo.... thats super crazy. Time goes by so fast. Well... I dont have much more to say. I love you all soooooooooo much. Please stay close to Heavenly Father and apply the atonement in your lives. The atonement can heal everything. Jesus Christ is our savior. He SUFFERED for all of us. Without him there would be no way for our awesome family to be together forever. REPENT the time is near.. we dont have that much time. We have procrastinated enough :) hahaha i know i sound crazy but really though lets pick it up. The Lord has hastened his work for a reason. LETS GO BOYS! and GIRLS! LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I'm so sorry for those that I cannot email anymore... write me when you find out my address. Trenton... Ugh idk man this is gonna be hard. Stay safe everybody!! Mom and dad keep being the best parents ever. I brag about you guys all the time. Brayton and Justin keep on pushin guys I love you all so much!! Peace out!! Next email i'll be in Vacaville!!! Teaskie is out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment