Monday, January 21, 2013

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Family!!!!!!!! Soooooooo... I'm here in Vacaville!! Wussup!! :) I love it here. My new companion is Elder Timberlake. He is awesome!!!!! He is pretty shy but he is a lot of fun. He is from Gusher Utah. HICK! Hahaha I love him. It was really nice getting away from Davis even though I loved it so much. I miss the people there, but im starting to love the people here. I actually went on a split with Brother Webb. Who is our dentists nephew!! That was pretty cool. Such a small world. The weather here is amazing!! Not gonna lie i love it. Utah weather sounds like it sucks. :) sorry peeps. Vacaville is sick. Elder Wykle did stay in Davis. The missionary that replaced me is solid i hear so they will get things going there. I have only met like 1 solid investigator. His name is mario. He is soooo sick. He is catholic and he is just struggling to know if Joseph Smith truley restored this gospel. He will come around though. He is super solid. He actually just moved over to the 5th ward i believe so we had to give him up :(. There is an elder in 5th ward that justin might know his brother. This elders bro served with justin so that will be kinda interesting if they know eachother. There is also a LA here who is home bound. He doesnt have legs and is just stuck in his bed basically but he has the strongest testimony and positive attitude about everything. Such a great example to me and i realize how blessed i am. I love the ward so far. Its great here. Today for pday we played football with some teens and bishop and some missionaries. That was so much fun. So many good memories. This little girl got nailed in the head with the ball and it was probably the funniest thing i have ever seen. Something you would see on americas funniest home videos. I have to apologize to those i cant email anymore. I'm so sorry. If you write me though ill write you back i promise. This will just prove who my real friends are ;). No but actually you guys can email me and ill write you a letter. Ill do my best :). Love you guys so much! I need Jarens address too btw. That would be grand. I will email trenton and gparents starting next week. I'm just kinda running short on time today because we played football forever. I have asked some missionaries in the room if they know ashtons but they dont. Ill keep an eye our for them though. I'll also finish sending out those thank you letters dont worry. Trenton got his endowments out! Whaaaaaaa! Thats awesome! Did you guys go to the draper temple? I wish i couldve been there :( thats okay though. I cant believe he leaves in like a month. That has flown by. I hit 5 months tomorrow. Whoaaaa.. I miss you all so much! But I know that I'm doing the right thing. I have seen how blessed I am and how much I can apply into my life when I get home. Yesterday was awesome. There was a fireside that all the singles went to and lots of missionaries here in vacaville. Pres and Sister Alba spoke and so did this guy named Blake Andrews. Blakes story is unbelievable. He has had such a crazy life. The topic was a mighty change of heart. Blake has been to jail soooo many times and is not afraid to share his story. He has had a HUGE change of heart. It was so awesome to hear how the atonement can change ANYTHING. Its soooo awesome. Well... I hope you are all doing well. I keep you guys in my daily prayers. I miss you all sooooooooo much, but im glad to know you are taking care of my room. I miss that thing ;). Thank you for everything you guys do. I love telling people about my family. I'm so blessed to have such a great family, friends, and support system in general. Peace out fellas until next week!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment