Thursday, September 13, 2012

He's there!!

Heyyyy!! I arrived here in Santa Rosa safely don't worry :). The flight was way too fast haha I didn't want to land. I love plane flights! The kid next to me asked for a bag in case he threw up.. luckily he didn't or else he probably could have gotten some all over me. My trainer is awesome! He actually trained Dax Johnson! The kid I know from school that is here. His name is Elder Blake and he is from Ohio. Great guy. He goes home in January. I feel like I'm going to learn a lot from him. Go to I believe santarosamission.blogspot.com.. I'm not exactly sure. I'm sure you can find it somehow. They will have a bunch of pictures on there! Did you get my pictures from the MTC?!! You havent answered that question yet haha. My Pday is on Mondays, so thats when you can expect an email. With the whole bike situation I was actually lucky to get a free one. There is an elder that was too tall for it or something so he gave it up and is using somebody elses. So I get to use the one he used. They say it's a nice bike. I just had to buy a lock, helmet, and a tube for the tire because that was ruined. I was also able to contact the bank, but they said that the card might get denied sometimes. I don't know why he was super confusing haha, but I'm sure its fine. I actually have not been to the apartment yet. We drove around for hours dropping off all the other companionships. The only thing I got to do today was go eat with a temple sealer and his wife. They are sooo sweet! The people here are so nice. I got to meet some of the ward members too. Tomorrow morning all the work begins. I am going to be serving in the Davis 1st Ward. Were outside West Sacramento. 2 of the elders that i roomed with in the MTC are going to be in my zone! Its so cool! I didn't want to leave them. Sadly I had to leave my companion.. he is more North I believe. I love the mission president and his wife. They are sooo nice. I was homesick for a little like when i first got here, but after getting to know my companion and eat with the members and meet them I love it right now! I also was able to receive the package you sent me. Thank you so much! I'll have to try posting pictures of this awesome place next week hopefully. They say it's probably the least beautiful place in the mission, but the people here are awesome already! I don't really have much more to say except..... GO COUGARS!!!! Beat Utah!! Love you all so much!! OH and happy birthday on saturday to you dad!! LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment