Monday, September 24, 2012

Ohh my gosh I heard about the BYU game sunday morning.. I was thinking about it all Saturday. I couldn't wait to here. Once I heard I was done for.. Just wanted to crawl in a whole haha. But life goes on! Sick new bishopric. They will get work done. They are all great peeps. I'm excited to here that everything is going well back at home! If anything happens please let me know.. there is a Sister here that is struggling because her family hid something from her for a long time. Don't do that to me! :) The missionary work is so much fun. I'm having a blast with my trainer he is way fun. He likes to get the work done but he is also way chill. I have been meeting everybody in the ward and we get fed EVERY night. It's pretty awesome. Lots of ghetto places and people here. It makes me more and more grateful for what I have back at home. It's so nuts. I cant imagine being in a foreign place. We have an 18 year old kid and his mom that are trying to get baptized from before I got here. They just have to stop smoking. I'm so glad I wasn't raised like that and had this gospel in my life in the beginning. We also have just been teaching a couple other lessons here and there nothing too special. The worst thing about missionary work is riding my bike in the heat all day and waking up at 630. It's so tiring!!! I'm gonna get mono again watch.. haha. I'm having so much fun its just hard sometimes. I'm with a great trainer and these 2 spanish speaking elders are in our apartment too. I have the 3 funniest elders in the mission living with me I am told. I'm very lucky :). One of them is from Ohio and the other is from Missouri. Ohio elder is such a nerd. But the happiest bubbliest kid ever. He is sooo funny! I love him! He seems liek hed be on the Big Bang Theory or something. haha and the other Missouri elder is way chill. He played baseball back at home and is just a hard working super funny guy. Now here is something very important. DAD This elder owns 48 acres of property in missouri and he hunts ducks quails and pheasants and says we can go!! If you turn down this offer so help me I will be very angry.. He has been out a year this thursday. We HAVE to go!! Me and my companion ride our bikes everywhere we go. I get sooo tired! But he seems to go hard because he is so used to it. I wish we had a car.. but oh well. The spanish speaking elders drive us places sometimes so that's nice. A funny experience that happend earlier this week was random was we were riding our bikes and some super old guy drives by on his bike and we say "hey how are you!?" all he says is "Romney sucks" we just busted up laughing. People are such goofs. Love my brothers and sisters :) My address is 4447 Cowell Blvd Apartment #75 Davis, California 95616. I have some things that I would like you to send me :). I want some pictures.. I want the collage of me and trenton. The collage of me and madi bernson. I want the one with me and mac (btw how is mac.) I want some from the temple. I want the one with me zack jordan thomas and nate. Its my fb timeline pic. Pictures of me and robyn and her kids and the one with jeremy jon trenton and yeah. Just send me a bunch of pictures! I'm sure you can figure out some that id like. Please send them here ASAP! :) And also throw in some little gifts if youd like haha. Nothing too special :). Anyway.. I think that is all I have for this week. I hate closing an email because then i feel like I forgot something haha. Anyway.. Love you all soooo much and miss you!!! Peace out peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment