Monday, September 24, 2012

I look forward to mondays sooo much!! Haha everybody tells me im such a greenie. I love it! :) Yes please please please get me those pictures haha I'm dying! :) I want to see people back at home so badly. I miss you all so much but this is the right thing to do and im enjoying it so much. Earlier this week an asian called us and asked for a blessing. On our way there I was like I better not have to do it because I never have before. Well she wanted me to do it. That was my first time! It was way cool. She wanted the blessing because her head had been hurting her extremely bad. She is doing well now. We have a couple investigators that are gonna get baptized soon. 2 are smokers and can't stop. They are struggling. They are set for baptism this weekend. Not only is smoking a problem but they are having MAJOR family difficulties. The son is 18 and the mom is idk how old haha but yeah its definitely a struggle. They were found before I got here. Were just getting the finishing touches.an older lady that is getting baptized in a couple weeks who is so strong. Elder Blake (my companion) said she was definitely a miracle. Way too easy haha. Other than that we don't have other progressing investigators really. Some recent converts are interesting. This guy steve will talk for hours upon hours about his music. He is so weird. You literally have to tell him to focus on what were talking about or he doesnt listen. He just rambles on haha great guy though. There are soo many great people here in Davis. I love it here. We basically get fed every single night. Its so weird going to church though because at home the classes were huge. They are so small here!! haha Still getting used to everything. Back to the 18 year old. We had an emergency appointment last night because he ran away from home because their family problems. Supposedly he was beat as a kid and wants to change his life around really badly.. but he doesnt put forth the effort really. We don't know what to do for him really. Its a struggle.. hopefully everything turns out great! You will find out next week! :) A bunch of my friends emailed me this week that was way nice of them. I couldnt really email back though one because i'm not supposed to and two i dont relaly have time haha. I have the greatest friends ever!!! I love the support I get!! Mom hopefully your surgery ends up feeling better! Dad.. you are not going to Missouri without me. BUT we are going when I get home! :) Brayton. I'm writing you a handwritten letter today before I go play some ball. Justin. I will be writing you also. Love you all sooooooo much!! I hope I answered most of your questions.. If not i'm very sorry haha. I just wish I had more time in this joint! I love my mission! :) Please get me those pictures ASAP! :) LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment