Monday, October 15, 2012

Family and friends what is up!! Everything is going well. Mom.. I'm doing great! I'm eating just fine! Don't worry about me hun. I'm doing awesome haha. I sometimes take your vitamins.. I'll be better I promise.. haha. I forgot to tell you guys but uh... I GOT TO GO TO THE SACRAMENTO TEMPLE ON THURSDAY! That was soo sweet! Its such a small temple. The grounds are way cool though.. I saw some blacktail deer and those things are sooo ugly! I'm so glad i hunt mule deer. I'm one blessed soldier :). I'm so glad the hunting went well. I have been thinking about it a lot lately.. but im doing just fine. Its kinda weird that the hunt is already here. I feel like i just dominated the hunting season a month ago. Time is flying.. ;). Time is actually going by kinda fast. Sometimes days feel like weeks but weeks feel like days. Transfers are this coming week. Does my trainer stay.. or does he bounce?? We will have to see! Pretty sure im staying though. I hope i do just because i love this area. The families i have met here are awesome. There is a family i met yesterday (our ward mish leader) Their family is sooo fun. but not as fun as mine obviously :). The baptism got postponed once again.. the scheduling is getting ridiculous haha. The baptism is on wed though for sure. I have to speak on baptism. I pretty freakin excited she is sooo excited! Its gonna be a great experience i cant wait. I gave one of the sisters a blessing the other day. That was such a cool experience blessing a sister. I think it was the most spiritual experience so far. Yeah it was trentons birthday yesterday.. sad i missed it. I hope it was great. Love that kid. Mom your birthday is coming up too!! Party hard!! I'm glad to hear your mouth is doing better. You're not getting old dont worry. You are just getting younger :). I dont know what i just said but i like it! I cant believe bryson got his papers in that fast. I love that kid! I miss all of them a lot but its sooo cool how these young fellas are starting to get their calls and get their papers in. I'm so excited for all of them. Excited to see who is coming to santa rosa with me! :) Hopefully its my best friend trempin. There is a member here that updates me on the college football games. I heard about byu.. thats rough BUT they will beat notre dame haha uhh wait nvm probably not. But ill pray for them ;). Its good that Utah is losing though! I just said that. Sorry Utah fans. (Neilsons) ;) Ok soooo for my package. I would actually like for you to send my old church pants. I'm trying my hardest not to spend extra money so if i rip my pants i dont want to buy new ones. I don't really know what else you can send me.. my life is pretty simple. The weather here is getting a little cooler. Its sooo unpredictable. Its been way cold and way hot. Idk what to expect sometimes. I don't need any clothes for the camp. I'll borrow some from members. I'll think about what i want for Christmas don't worry it will be a BIG list.. haha :). Btw what is the plan for Mac?? Just curious.. I hope he can make it.. But if not its ok. Let me know how he is doing. imple now. If you could do that that would be very much appreciated. I love my mission president. He is the NICEST person i have ever met.. SOOOOO LOVING. Anyway.. I don't really have much more to say. I'm gonna try sending pictures but i dont think ill have time because i have to go grab my camera from the gym and i might lose my spot. I'll try. Anyway... thank you everybody who emailed me and wrote me letters. Love you alll soooooo much! Dad I love you! Mom I love you! Brayton I love you! Justin I love you! LOVE YOU!!!! Peace out friends and family! Elder Howell/DJ Teaskie

No comments:

Post a Comment