Monday, October 29, 2012

Everything is going well here of course! I'm a missionary.. things are always going well! Glad to hear the family was able to go out hunting again. Too bad there wasnt any success though.. if i was there we wouldve had success.. just sayin :). Elder Rollins called!! yayy!!! i miss that kid! He is soooo great. Nicest kid i have ever met by far. New roommate is elder lenen from idaho. He is such a great guy as well. he has been out for about a year. Elder Blake is from ohio since you forgot.. I cant wait for my package!! i have been waiting for it.. i go out to the mail just waiting for it and it doesnt come :( haha jk but i cant wait! happy halloween! I missed the howl this year.. that was kinda disappointing :). But for halloween this year we can go to a members house and chill or just chill in our appartments. Last year they got to play ball like all day long but we cant this year :( just my luck but its whatev. Oh and i talked to trenton about his video of the call. I actually sent him a memory card that i want him to put the video on. you can put it in a camera or download the video onto it from the computer. whatever works. just send it to me asap after he gets the call. im sooooooooooo excited!! Mom i did not get the picture of grant i dont think ill have to go through my emails and try to find it. i miss and love that kid so much. Stay safe in park city. hope all goes well there. There hasnt been any really new stories to tell for this week. Just workin hard and trying to get new investigators. We actually had a miracle happen. A guy we have been working with hasnt been to church in YEARS. We got him to come on sunday!!! It was awesome!! Something funny that happened this week was we were walking around downtown Davis on Friday night and we got soooo much crap! it was hillarious. people were saying so much stuff to us like nice costumes.. and some homeless guy was like mormons huh?? we said yeah for sure! he said keep walkinggg.. we busted up laughing and then he mocked us. hahaha i felt bad for a second but it was funny. I also got a flat tire on my bike and had to walk like 3 miles to go get it fixed. I have the best luck. I was just laughing because something about being on a mission every little thing in this world makes me laugh :). My knowledge of the gospel increases everyday. I get sooo exhausted by the end of the day but its so worth it. I love the people that i get to teach and meet. We are working with that 90 year old still. it was really cool earlier this week when we taught him. At first he wasnt interested in praying AT ALL. BUT by the end of the lesson we committed him to praying. We have an appointment with him tomorrow so we will see how that goes. Hopefully he has been prayin his old heart out! great guy. We all leave for camp liahona this thursday-saturday. i'm so excited!! not sure how its gonna turn out but im really excited to see what happens. Ill take some pictures and what not. I dont have many pictures for this past week im really sorry :( i kinda forgot to take some. in the next email ill send a couple. one of the pictures is an elder named elder hunt who was standing while bench pressing or whatever. that was a lot of fun. Our district switched up a little bit this past transfer. There are 4 sisters and me and Elder Blake their names are Sister Hernandez, Sister Ika, Sister Briggs, and Sister Uehara. Sister Hernandez gives me soooooo much crap. She says i reminder her of her little brother so she has to give me lots of crap. we have a good time. we went to a baptism yesterday that sister hernandez and sister uehara taught. that was a great experience. It was a young couple that have a little kid thats like 3. sooo exciting to know they are gonna be sealed in a year :). I love going to baptisms!! the spirit is so strong there. no way you can deny it :) Anyway.. i think thats like all i have to say. nothing too special is going on. just working hard and riding my bike all the time. Hope all is going well. I love you all soooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for everything you guys do!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the best family ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry got carried away) But im gonna get going.. i pray for you all every day. Until next time... Elder Howell is out! LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment