Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Whats up everybody!!!!!!! MOMMY HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GET TO WRITE YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed my present to you. I would have sent something like that to dad but I didn't think of it. Stupid me :). I hope you have an amazing birthday because you are the best mom ever! You raised the sickest sons ever! Me brayton and justin are by far the coolest kids you could ever have.. just sayin. I have been great! The baptism ended up happening it was soooooo sweet. I felt the spirit so strongly. I ended up speaking on baptism.. I was so honored to be there speaking because i didnt even have that much to do with getting her baptized i just kept teaching her and being there for her. I love the ward here so much. The people here are amazing. The news for transfers is..... IM STAYING!!!!!!!!!!!! and so is my trainer! It is gonna be a good time. We have some great goals set for this coming transfer. I'm hoping i get to spend Christmas here because the people here are just so awesome. For the package you are thinking about sending me.. you dont need to send pants i dont think. There was an elder in our zone that left that gave me a pair. So you guys can keep those until i rip one or something haha but you guys can do what you want. Elder Rollins (the kid from big bang theory) went home :( his time was up. It sucks seeing people go home that you grow so close to. I love that kid! he is such a great example. I heard grandma and grandpa came over and grandma slept in my bed. I'm guessing you guys cleaned up my room hahaha sorry about that. I hope it wasnt too much of a disaster. I thought i cleaned it up pretty well before i left ;). Whats new with my room? Or the basement? anything?? Is my room turning into an office or anything? Party room? Whats going on? If its the party room nothing changes then because thats what it was before i left. :) I'm sooooooooooooooo stoked for Trenton to get his call its not even funny!!! He told me he submitted his papers and i got chills! I'm sooooooooooo excited!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! What a baller I love that kid. hes my brother from another mother named Teri. I'm glad to hear the Cole and Jordy are enjoying their missions. It was soo fun seeing Cole at the MTC because he was complaining about the spanish a little bit and making jokes about how easy english would be haha. but i hope he started picking it up. he is such a great kid. Jordy is so lucky to be in africa.. thats super sick! :) Love those kids Mom i love how you brought up being an airhead.. i love it hahaha. Some stuff i do makes me think you would probably do that so i cant make fun of you anymore :). You are the greatest. I heard about the hunts.. Sad i had to miss them but glad to hear they went well. I'm sure everybody missed seeing me miss my shots at my big game. Sure everybody got a kick out of it because i was so bad :). Hope you guys were able to strengthen the family during the hunts. We are too sick. :) Some stories for this week... We had dinner at the ward missionary leaders house this past week and that was a good time. We had papusas or whatever they are called. His wife is from Elsalvador. I'm sure jon has had them before. but they bought us the "worlds hottest hot sauce" supposedly from india and it was soooooooooooo hot! me elder blake their son and 2 sisters did it and i was freakin out!! I'm such a pansy haha. Elder blake and their 12 year old son were the only ones not freakin out. They were fakin it ;). Now a reallyyyyyyy funny story. We went out to dinner with members and i didnt finish my meal so i got it to go and me and Elder Blake were walking around downtown when i ran into a homeless lady. She asked me if i had extra food. Well in my head i was thinking i need this for tomorrow its sooooooo good! So i was like uhhhh yeah but its my lunch for tomorrow. I started panicking and she was like oh then keep it but instead i opened it and grabbed a handful of fries and said "take some fries" hahahahaha and she kept saying now but i kept trying to force her a handful of fries. Elder Blake said it was the most awkward thing ever! She didnt take them because my fingers touched them. I just kept sayin "take the fries" I was sooooooo stupid!! We were laughing soooo hard once it was all said and done. Man.. super funny story. If you didnt laugh its better to tell in person :). Anyway.. nothing new going here. Were trying to find some people. We are teaching the 90 year old guy. We taught him yesterday and at the beginning he wasnt interested in praying at all.. but by the end he committed to it! So we will see what happens.. anyway... i dont really have much more to say really! All i wanna say is how much i love all of you soooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOM HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY!!!! Mom i love you. Dad i love you. Brayton I love you. Justin I love you. You guys are the best!!! Take care until next week!! DJ TEASKIE OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment