Monday, October 8, 2012

Hello!!!!!! I love Mondays so i can email home and let everybody know how awesome I'm diong haha. But really I'm loving it here. Unfortunately this week hasnt been super interesting :(. It's starting to get a little colder finally. Gosh it sucks riding a bike all day long in the heat. Boo! Nothing new has happened this week like at all.. Nobody new or anything :(. BUT we do have a baptism coming up this saturday!! her name is D :). She is such an amazing woman! She has the strongest testimony of this gospel before baptism that i have ever seen. She is amazing! The other people we are just trying to work with and get new people. We are going out hard later today and try to contact as many people as we can i'm really excited. On the first of november were having an all mission conference camp out haha. Who has ever heard of that!? I think its super crazy! Were going to camp liahona to do a bunch of service and devotionals for 2 nights. We have to find a ride there from a member and a ride home. Its 3 hours away.. Its gonna be hard finding a ride. BUT i'm way excited. Don't know what to expect exactly. We also have to borrow sleeping bags from members and bring nothing but service clothes. It will be super interesting. Yeahhh.. this month is a hard one haha. Knowing that i should be out hunting this month kinda sucks. But im here doing the Lords work and hunting will be there when i get back. Well.. hopefully! I'm so happy that brayton and dad got to go. Im excited to hear if they end up getting anything. General conference was awesome! This was like the first time i ever paid attention haha. I'm so excited that 18 year olds can now go out. I wish that would have been for me so then i coulda bounced right after high school. That would have been so nice. I'm way excited to see them get out here though. I think its a genius idea because a lot of people go in limbo after high school and just dont now what to do. Get them out here! This work needs to be hastened! :) Congratualtions to josh! Tell branson happy birthday for me and I miss him. I dont know if you know this but me and Jaren are emailing back and forth. Its really great. Crazy he has been out for a year! Hes a great example to me. I have a member here that keeps me updated on the college football games haha i love it. I heard utah lost to usc and byu beat ut st. Man.. byu beats usu utah beats byu and usu beats utah. Who is the best team in utah? NOBODY KNOWS! haha i say rematch with byu and utah.. just sayin :) I'll let you know how the baptism goes this week. I'm so freakin excited its not even funny. My first one! She was already found before I got here.. but still! My first one! :) I have some pictures im gonna try sending.. hopefully you get these ones. if not then its whatev.. I don't really have much more to say I don't think besides I love you alll sooooo much!! Thank you to those that have been handwriting me. I really appreciate it a lot. I love going out to the mailbox and seeing a letter for ME haha thank you. Love you all more than you will ever know!!! I LOVE YOU FAMILY!!!!!!!! Until next time DJ Teaskie is out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment